General Instruction of the Roman Missal
- General Instruction of the Roman Missal (pdf)
- Celebrating the Mass (pdf)
The following documents are related to the Roman Missal.
- General Norms for the Liturgical Year and Calendar (pdf)
- Directory for Masses with Children (pdf)
- Lectionary for Mass — Introduction (pdf)
Related Documents — External Links
The following documents on the website of the Holy See provide part of the context for the General Instruction.
- John Paul II — Apostolic Letter Dies Domini (May 31, 1998)
- John Paul II — Encyclical Ecclesia de Eucharistia (April 17, 2003)
- John Paul II — Spiritus et Sponsa: on the 40th anniversary of the Constitution “Sacrosanctum Concilium” on the Sacred Liturgy (December 4, 2003)
- CDW — Instruction Redemptionis Sacramentum on certain matters to be observed or to be avoided regarding the Most Holy Eucharist (April 23, 2004)
- John Paul II — Apostolic Letter on Year of the Eucharist Mane nobiscum Domine (October 7, 2004)
The following document is found the Bishops' Conference website: